We do accept returns and exchange and look after customer to customer, case to case so that our customers have complete sense of satisfaction – we offer exchanges as well as returns.
PLEASE FOLLOW THE PROCESS BELOW FOR RETURNING YOUR PARCEL:
- Re-pack the item in its original packaging or in a secure, waterproof package with labels and tags still attached.
- Contact London Rag Customer Care and Notify regarding the Return and Reason of return – reach out to us on email@example.com
- Please notify us within 7 days after delivery and remember to get in touch before returning. You can do this by contacting us and our team will look into it.
- Please don’t use any faulty items after finding the fault, or we may not be able to provide a refund.
- Returns Subjected to Quality Check upon receiving in our warehouse.
- If you receive faulty goods, you may also have a right to return these goods and to ask us to repair or replace them or get a refund.
- Once confirmed Faulty Goods/ Manufacturing Defect we will refund/exchange on our cost.
ACCEPTABLE CONDITIONS ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS:
1) Faulty Goods/Manufacturing Defect/Other Reason(s)
2) Can I have an Exchange Instead of a Refund?
Yes we do offer exchange. Please do contact Customer Care for more information.
Once we’ve received your returned parcel, we’ll send you a confirmation email. As soon as we’ve processed your return, we’ll issue a refund. We’ll make sure to process your return within approx. 10 working days.
Costing and Price Modification
London Rag reserves the right to change prices for products displayed on the website at anytime. Any price changes will not affect any order that London Rag has already accepted. Once the product is delivered to the customer London Rag is not responsible for the difference in price during the Sale change, No refund is applicable once an order is placed and the Sale changes.